“El Mirador del Bosqueró” is an old stone barn located 20m from El Bosqueró and was built in the 15th century. It has been totally restored recently, and offers all the comforts of a house of this century but with all the charm of old farmhouses, with stone walls, rustic floors, wooden beams and an unbeatable environment. El Mirador is located in the town of Les Planes d’Hostoles, just 15 minutes away from the Volcanic Zone of La Garrotxa and about 30 minutes from the beautiful city of Girona.
The Mirador is rented as a whole, it is fully equipped and has a capacity for up to 6 people. It offers maximum comfort to enjoy with your family an unforgettable stay.
The Mirador has: 1 quadruple room, 1 double room, 2 complete bathrooms, 1 living room with TV, kitchen, fireplace, 1 baby crib.Check availability
El Mirador also has
Central heating with 2 independent zones
Hair dryer, toilet paper
Portable baby bath
Baby travel cot
Bed sheets, towells and tablecloths
Fireplace in the living room with firewood
LCD TV and DVD Player
Hi-Fi, FM, CD, MP3, AUX input
Board games (e.g. ludo, domino, dice)
- Children’s DVDs
- Area guides and tourist information
- Fenced for the safety of the smallest
- Shared between the two houses
- Tables and chairs
- Private barbecue (exclusive use)
- Private parking (exclusive use)
- Finca of more than 40 ha
- Access to the Bike-Track (Girona-Olot)
Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceramic hob
- Electric oven
- Dishwasher and dishwashing detergent
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Fridge, Freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Italian coffee maker
- Coffee machine and filter coffee maker “melita”
Area guides and tourist information
No pets allowed
1. Can the houses be reserved for a single night?
No, sorry. The minimum number of nights of stay is 2 nights.
2. What is the maximum number of vacancies per house?
The Bosqueró has a capacity for14 people (including adults and children), while the Mirador has capacity for 6 people (including adults and children). In no case can this capacity be exceeded.
3. Is the pool fenced? Is it shared?
Yes, it is totally fenced, and it is shared between the two houses.
4. What is the distance to the nearest town?
The closest town is Les Planes d’Hostoles, 1km away from the houses.
5. Are there any services near the house?
Yes, in Les Planes d’Hostoles there are all kinds of services: pharmacy, supermarket, restaurants …
6. Are pets accepted?
Unfortunately we do not accept pets.
7. What days are the weekly markets near the house El Bosqueró / El Mirador?
Les Planes d’Hostoles: Fridays;
Sant Feliu de Pallerols: Saturdays;
El Bosqueró official registration number as a house of rural tourism in Girona (La Garrotxa): PG 605
El Mirador del Bosqueró official registration number as a house of rural tourism in Girona(La Garrotxa): PG 651
What is included in the price?
- What is included in the price?
- Included: Sheets, towels, tablecloths, firewood, heating *, detergents, water, electricity. Weekly cleaning (for stays longer than 10 days).
* 10 m3 of gas per day of stay; once exceeded this amount, 1.50€ per m3 will be billed.
- Excluded: Tax on Stays in Tourist Establishments (IEET): 0.50 € per person and night (up to 7 nights), over 16 years old.
Price merely informative (non-contractual). Check exact dates and availability, thank you very much!
CONDITIONS FOR THE RESERVATION
- Condiciones de la reserva
- To confirm your reservation a 25% deposit paid via bank transfer is required on booking.
- Upon arrival, the total amount of the stay will be paid in cash.
- The deposit will be retained until the end of the stay.
- In case of cancellation or non-appearance, the security deposit will be retained.